Join the SPC Team!
Looking to work in a beautiful setting? We have seasonal and full-time positions available throughout the year. Join our team of dedicated, fun, and passionate people this season.
Covid-19 Safety Information
Employee safety is important to SPC, and we are taking steps to ensure our employees’ safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. Masks may be required to be worn when county community risk levels are elevated, and barriers are in place in the Visitor Centers stores. SPC has also implemented employee COVID-specific safety training and additional cleaning of workspaces. SPC has masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer readily available to all employees at all times.
Sequoia Parks Conservancy employees interact with park visitors throughout the year in retail and outdoor settings. Our team prides itself on treating customers and each other in a manner that’s honest, accurate, and friendly.
We provide staffing for the visitor centers at Kings Canyon, Lodgepole, Giant Forest, Foothills, and Lake Kaweah. We also hire seasonal Field Institute naturalists for tours of Crystal Cave, Giant Forest, and other areas of the park.
Travel times vary depending on park locations, traffic, and conditions:
Central Fresno to Kings Canyon NP: 60 miles
Central Visalia to Sequoia NP Foothills: 38 miles
Central Visalia to Giant Forest: 51 miles
Central Visalia to Lodgepole: 56 miles
Current Job Openings
All employees working for or in connection with Sequoia Parks Conservancy, including any employees working from home/remotely, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Official documentation of vaccination status is required upon employment.
Year-Round PositionsPlease check back soon.
The Part-Time Finance Department Office Assistant will play a vital role in supporting our finance team by handling basic administrative financial duties. This position is ideal for individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment, have a keen eye for detail, and are committed to maintaining accurate financial records.
Starting Salary: $16.00 per hour Salary Range Potential: $16.00-$24.00 per hour
Job Type: Part-time Year-Round (less than 30 hours a week)
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
● Employee discount
● Paid Sick Leave hours
● Employee Assistance Plan
Accounts Receivable and Payable:
● Reconcile bank and vendor statements.
● Perform data entry for accounts payable/receivable.
● Review accounts for accuracy.
● Review and post bills & schedule payments to vendors and partners.
● Assist with journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts; promptly research discrepancies.
● Assist with recording retail sales data in QuickBooks Online.
● Download and reconcile monthly bank statements and record transactions in QuickBooks Online.
● Download and reconcile monthly credit card statements and record transactions in QuickBooks Online.
● Download bi-monthly PAYCHEX payroll reports and record transactions in QuickBooks Online.
● Scan and organize documents to add to the digital filing system.
● Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with proof of vaccination
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Accounting/bookkeeping, and/or budgeting experience
● Accounting software knowledge and experience, mainly QuickBooks Online
● Willingness to work part-time on a year-round basis.
Seasonal PositionsPlease check back soon.
Sequoia Parks Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sequoia Parks Conservancy is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.